Monday 25 June 2018

You Are Doing Your Marketing Wrong (and I Have the Data to Prove It)

marketing wrong

You know what’s interesting about having an ad agency?

It’s that you get to talk to companies of all sizes and learn what causes them to grow.

And I know what you are thinking… “Neil, shouldn’t you be the one telling companies how to grow”?

Technically, yes. And I do.

But at the same time, I need to analyze what a company has done so far to come up with the best marketing strategy for them.

And the sad reality is, most marketers and companies are focusing on the wrong things. (I’ll go over how to fix it later in this post.)

Over the last 7 months, I talked to 208 companies to find out where they are spending their marketing efforts and what’s working. And best of all, I got the approval to share their data with you.

source https://neilpatel.com/blog/marketing-wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment